Apple Valley Christian Academy holds accreditation by the following agencies:
WASC = Western Association of Schools and Colleges
ACSI = Association of Christian Schools International
CITA = Commission on International and Trans-Regional Accreditation
NCPSA = National Council of Private School Accreditation
March 2-5, 2014
What a great week we had with the ACSI/WASC Accreditation Visiting Team! They were particularly impressed with the ability of our students to articulate their ideas and beliefs. Please read the response below from the chairman of the accreditation visiting team:
The visiting team, representing the Association of Christian Schools International and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges, wishes to express appreciation for Apple Valley Christian School and its commitment to school improvement.
- We commend the board for seeking to maintain its status as an accredited school.
- We commend the administration for leading the staff through the rigors of self-study and preparation for the visit.
- We commend the faculty and staff for spending focused time in evaluating every aspect of the school and developing a picture of what the school is today in order to prepare it for tomorrow.
- We commend the parents for committing themselves to the school by entrusting it with their children and accepting the financial burden of support for this commitment.
- We commend the students for their openness and candor as they shared their perspective of life at Apple Valley Christian School.
It has been a distinct pleasure to be a part of this experience in the life of the school. The entire visiting committee is grateful for the opportunity to serve the school in this way.
We trust that our report will be a useful tool and serve the school well as it pursues its preferred future.
The committee has sent our report and recommendations to the ACSI and WASC Accreditation Commissions. It is these commissions that make the determination of a schools’ accreditation status and they will notify the school of their decisions later this spring.
The committee was very pleased to see how the Apple Valley School Community rallied to keep the school alive and all the work that is being accomplished to help it thrive now and in the future!
Thank you for your hospitality to our team,
Dr. Cecil Swetland
ACSI-WASC Visiting Committee Chairman
- Tuition and Fees Schedule 2019-2020
- International Student Admissions-Tuition and Fees
- School-Wide Academic Policies
- Student Conduct Pledge
- Demerit/Merit Policy – Secondary
- Dress Code Guidelines
- Elementary Disciplinary Plan
- Cell Phone and Electronics Policy
- School Year Calendar 2019-2020
- Parent-Student Handbook
- AVCA Tuition Assistance Fund
- Search Results Page
- Blog Home Page