At Apple Valley Christian Academy, we strive to continually develop curriculum throughout the grade levels to ensure that students are gaining all of the skills and knowledge needed to have a deep understanding of each subject area. Students are challenged to think critically, problem solve, and articulate ideas in order to impact the world around them. We develop students who are well equipped to be the top thinkers and leaders in any field of study that they pursue as they continue on to higher education and beyond.
However, it is not enough to train a student’s mind without devoting instruction to character development and spiritual development. Students gain a deep knowledge of Scripture and learn how to apply biblical principles in their lives. We believe that God’s character is revealed not only in His Word, but also in every facet of the creation; therefore, we teach that all knowledge is interrelated and can instruct us about God Himself.
- Tuition and Fees Schedule 2019-2020
- International Student Admissions-Tuition and Fees
- School-Wide Academic Policies
- Student Conduct Pledge
- Demerit/Merit Policy – Secondary
- Dress Code Guidelines
- Elementary Disciplinary Plan
- Cell Phone and Electronics Policy
- School Year Calendar 2019-2020
- Parent-Student Handbook
- AVCA Tuition Assistance Fund
- Search Results Page
- Blog Home Page