Our Christian worldview and biblical training are effective because we teach a God-centered orientation of life, teaching students how to think with God’s Word and make decisions accordingly.
AVC exists to develop the whole child through instilling a Christian worldview. Students are taught who God is and who they are in Him. God’s divine design is shown through every subject and area of life.
Using a Classical Christian approach and in a loving and nurturing environment, students receive:
- Challenging and rich academic content.
- Creative, age-appropriate methods to memorize and retain information.
- Character growth and development training.
- Instruction in effective study habits to aid higher learning.
- Various extra-curricular opportunities to use God-given gifts and talents.
- Accelerated Reading Program
- Choral Music Class and Performance
- Computer Class
- Instrumental Band Class and Performance
- Introduction to Latin
- Library Class
- Physical Education
- Service Projects
- Study Trips
- Weekly Chapel Services