We are a college preparatory school that offers its students a challenging academic program.
- The classical method inspires learning.
- A lifelong love of learning is communicated.
- The Christian worldview integrates all subjects.
- Our Scholar Athlete emphasis is demonstrated by CIF Academic Champion awards and consistent placement in the top 10 of Southern California schools with under 1500 students.
- Assistance is provided on the secondary level in college planning, preparation, and admissions.
- Students achieve high SAT scores.
- Our graduates have excelled at many universities and colleges, including the U.S. Naval Academy and the Air Force Academy, USC, UCLA, UCSB, UCR, UCSD, Cal Poly Pomona, the Medical University of South Carolina, Azusa Pacific University, Biola University, California Baptist University, Point Loma University, University of La Verne, and Calvin College.
Our students are active, creative, loving people and AVC provides opportunities throughout the year for them to use their God-given talents to honor Him. Some of these activities include:
- Choral music program
- Band program
- Student Leadership Team
- Study trips to Science Camp, Catalina, New York City, Washington D.C., and Europe
- Mission trips to inner cities
- Community service opportunities
- Athletic teams
AVC Philosophy: AVC exists to give students a complete God-centered orientation of life, providing them with an education founded on a thoroughly Christian and biblical worldview, with the goal of creating, under God, a student with a Christian mind.
- Tuition and Fees Schedule 2019-2020
- International Student Admissions-Tuition and Fees
- School-Wide Academic Policies
- Student Conduct Pledge
- Demerit/Merit Policy – Secondary
- Dress Code Guidelines
- Elementary Disciplinary Plan
- Cell Phone and Electronics Policy
- School Year Calendar 2019-2020
- Parent-Student Handbook
- AVCA Tuition Assistance Fund
- Search Results Page
- Blog Home Page