Apple Valley Christian Academy focuses on developing four key attributes in each student; Godliness, Obedience, Academic Excellence, and Leadership. These core values are woven into our instructional materials, methods, and activities that provide opportunity for students to grow as thinking Christians giving each student skills in understanding, intellect, and eloquence.
Our students are active, creative, loving people and AVC provides opportunities throughout the year for them to use their God-given talents to honor Him. Some of these activities include:
- Student Leadership Team
- Weekly Chapel Service every Wednesday
- Choral Music Class and Performance
- Instrumental Band Class and Performance
- Physical Education
- Latin Class
- Community Service Opportunities
- Evening of Elegance Etiquette Ball
Study Trips Include
- 6th Grade: Science Camp at Alpine Ranch in Blue Jay, near Lake Arrowhead.
- 7th Grade: Marine biology exploration on Catalina Island.
- 8th Grade: National history tours and monuments of Washington D.C. and New York.
AVC Philosophy: AVC exists to give students a complete God-centered orientation of life, providing them with an education founded on a thoroughly Christian and biblical worldview, with the goal of creating, under God, a student with a Christian mind.