Thank you for your interest in
Apple Valley Christian School and in
classical Christian education.
We are a community committed to providing a nurturing and challenging educational environment for your children and your family. Our teachers seek to cultivate students by encouraging academic and spiritual development in every activity. Our integrated curriculum is richly influenced by the classical tradition of learning.
New Student Applications for 2018-2019
After your application for enrollment is completed and your student has been accepted, then you will receive instructions regarding the enrollment process.
Applications will be accepted in order as submitted online. If a particular class becomes full, we will notify you and place your student on a waiting list.
For returning students, please follow these simple steps…
- You should have received an email from TADS on February 1, 2018, with instructions regarding creating a new login for this process. This email will contain a specialized “setup” code for your family. If you cannot find this email, please call the Admissions Coordinator at the school office to obtain the login site and setup code.
- While completing this process, online payment of the following fees will be required:
- Re-Enrollment Fee ($195 per student)
- Textbooks Fee ($100 per student)
- Middle School Activities Fee ($75 per MS student)
- Yearbook Fee ($90 per MS/HS student)
Open enrollment to the public began on March 1st. Applications will be accepted in order as submitted online. If a particular class becomes full, we will notify you and place your student on a waiting list.
[Please note: If you are an international student/agency please select the appropriate link on this page. If you are interested in The Potter’s Hand homeschool or AVC Preschool, please select the appropriate link from the drop-down menu under Programs above.]
We look forward to helping you explore what Apple Valley Christian School can offer your family. Along the way, please feel free to contact us if you have any questions (760.995.3516 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you would like to receive more information about AVCS, please complete the form below and our Admissions Office will contact you shortly. You are always welcome to contact our school office for more information or to schedule a tour of our campus: 760.995.3516 or email@example.com.