APPLE VALLEY CHRISTIAN SCHOOL
WELCOMES INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS…
AVCS partners with several international student agencies in providing a quality education for students from many countries throughout the world. If you are an interested family, please check with an international student recruitment agency to guide you through this application process.
Applying students should:
- Have a record of strong academic performance
- Have a high degree of proficiency in reading, writing, and speaking English*
*A preference will be given to students with a TOEFL Junior score of 750 or higher
- Be open to studying and participating in a Christian environment
- Have a willingness to immerse themselves in the community and culture at AVCS
- Have a desire to live and positively interact with an American host family
New International Student
To initiate the admissions process, applicants must submit the following documents to the Apple Valley Christian School Admissions Office:
- International Students Enrollment Application
- Official academic transcripts
- Official TOEFL Junior Score Report or ELTIS Score Report
Applications submitted without a language test score report will not be processed until the score is received.
- A legible copy of the student’s current passport
- A non-refundable application processing fee of $250
Each application will be reviewed by the administration and an interview scheduled (using a face-to-face application) prior to acceptance.
The student/agency is notified of acceptance or non-acceptance.
To complete the application process, payment of the International Process Fee of $300, Tuition Deposit of $1,500, and Orientation Fee of $400 is required prior to the I-20 documentation being issued. At this point, the student has 30 days to commit to attending AVCS and pay their full, non-refundable tuition, or they will lose acceptance status and must reapply.
Please email the documents listed above to our Admissions Coordinator to begin the application process: email@example.com
If you prefer to mail those documents, you may send them to:
Apple Valley Christian School
22230 Ottawa Rd
Apple Valley, CA 92308